Tenso School of Entrepreneurship & Business Administration (TENSEBA)
TENSO School of Entrepreneurship and Business Administration (TENSEBA), (formally known as the TENSO African Support Program) is a tailored business creation and enterprise development institution, which trains and facilitate the creation of businesses, and the recruitment of corporate administrators to help boost enterprise development.
We attract, train and provide expertise follow-up to aspiring entrepreneurs, startupers and corporate administrators; facilitating the funding of viable business ideas groomed from its programs. We helps aspiring entrepreneurs convert their ideas into visible businesses. We have well-crafted programs, specially designed to help meet needs of our today’s complex business environment.
TENSEBA provide an environment where entrepreneurship is experienced and not only taught in classrooms. Here, students work with real venture projects during their training and apply their knowledge, creativity and entrepreneurial ability in real settings. We combine an international acknowledged and research with real value-creation.
Our preoccupation is to build sustainable and scalable startups in; training and facilitating seed funding to new and existing businesses, as well as providing them with mentorship. We are committed to promote enterprise creation and corporate leadership, enhancing business productivity and boosting economic growth, while creating employment opportunities for young.
Our facilitators are drawn from networks of business executives and practitioners from across the world; highly sought after professionals who are leading enterprise development across the globe. Our programs can be taken from every part of the world, especially as we run both onsite and online programs, with the same content, expertise and professionalism.
Our students go through real-life innovation management, venture creation and action-based curriculum, where innovation and entrepreneurship are experienced and not only taught in classrooms. Our Students are put in the driver’s seat to experience business development firsthand. Our students don’t merely learn a topic or prepare for a career, but learn by acting, creating and reflecting. At TENSEBA, our students are given the opportunity to assess innovative ideas, start companies, drive social entrepreneurship projects or work on entrepreneurial projects within and between large organizations.
Through understanding complexity and finding needs, problems, and solutions, our students become key players in the realization and commercialization of ideas, technologies and innovations. Our students serve as catalyst to bridge the gap between research and business management, making sure both are utilized in the best possible way while creating new value for business sustainability.
THAT IS WHO WE ARE!
Our mission is to promote enterprise creation and corporate leadership; enhancing business productivity and boosting economic growth, while creating employment opportunities for young people.
OUR TRAINING PROGRAMS
OUR TRAINING PROGRAMS
We offer the following three (3) months and six (6) months Diploma Programs, with 70% practical and 30% theoretical. To apply for any of the programs, click of the RED button below. Read more about the uniqueness of our programs below.
Our Three (3) Months Diploma Programs
- Small Business Management (Dip. SBM)
- Business & Social Entrepreneurship (Dip. BE)
- Administrative Assistant (Dip. AA)
- Graphic Design (Dip. GD)
2. Our Six (6) Months Diploma Programs
- Excel and Administrative computing (Dip. EAC)
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management (Dip. ESBM)
- Catering and Restaurant management (Dip. AM
- Catering and Home Management (Dip. CHM)
All interested persons are required to complete an online application form, which permits them to register for any of the training programs.
Students are required to pay an application fee of 10,000fcfa (170$) after submitting their application to enable it being processed. The application fee is an administrative fee and is non-refundable. TENSEBA does not offer scholarships to cover the application fee, and cannot exempt those with a fee-paying status from paying it.
Dear potential student, the following is the procedure to enroll for the TENSEBA;
- Fill and submit the online application form
- Wait for confirmation of application.
- Pay the application fee of 10,000fxfa (17$) into the account in your confirmation letter.
- Pay the first instalment of the tuition fee and prepare for your training.
For any inquiries, contact our standby team on WhatsApp via +237678723204.
Our programs are opened to everyone across the globe, especially;
- Aspiring entrepreneurs
- Startups entrepreneurs
- Job seekers and aspiring corporate administrators
- Young graduates and university students with passion in Entrepreneurship and Corporate Administration.
- A business/project idea with a potential growth, or
- A job seeker, willing to gain employment after the training.
- The potential to create employment in your community.
- A commitment to undertake the intensive training.
- Willingness to adhere to the training regulations.
- A nonrefundable application fee of 5000cfa ($10)
- A tuition fee as stipulated below.