Welcome to the TENSO African Support Program (TENSO-ASP)
The TENSO African Support Program (TENSO–ASP) is a carefully designed training and funding program of the Taminang Entrepreneurship Solutions (TENSO). It attracts, trains and provides expertise follow-up to young African entrepreneurs; funding viable business ideas groomed from the program, and helping them convert their ideas into visible businesses after a sic weeks intensive training.
The preoccupation of this program is to build sustainable and scalable startups in Cameroon and other African communities; training and providing seed funding to new and existing businesses, as well as mentoring and providing them with skilled personnel.
This training program equally attracts, trains and places young corporate leaders (job seekers); providing them with the competencies of today’s work environment, and helping them secure jobs. This six (6) weeks intensive training of corporate administrators, paves the way for us to provide businesses with skilled personnel, as a result, visualizing their growth path, so they can serve as pavements to boosting the employment of young people, while serving as an economic booster to Cameroon, CEMAC region and Africa at large.
Our Training Overview
This training is strictly designed to:
- Train young aspiring entrepreneurs on entrepreneurship & small business management, enabling them convert their ideas into visible businesses/projects, while offering them free mentorship and coaching during the implementation phase of their projects. We equally facilitate the process of our tensopreneurs obtaining seed capital to launch their ideas.
- Train job seekers and employees on corporate administration and office automation; providing job seekers with highly sought skills, which enable them stand amongst a host of other applicants in the job market and in the work place. We also help our tensopreneurs secure jobs by referring and recommending them for jobs and to our partners.
All interested persons are required to complete an online application form, which permits them to register for any of the training programs.
Dear potential Tensopreneur, the following is the procedure to enroll for the TENSO -ASP;
- Fill and submit the online application form.
- Pay your training registration fee of 15000xaf to your TENSO-ASP Country Manager (contact us on WhatsApp via +237678723204 for details of your Country Manager)
- Startups, aspirant and young practicing entrepreneurs
- Job seekers with a drive to venture the corporate world
- Young graduates and university students with passion in Entrepreneurship and Corporate Administration.
- A business/project idea with a potential growth.
- Should be a job seeker, willing to gain employment after the training
- The potential to create employment, for entrepreneurship training.
- A commitment to undertake the intensive training.
- Willingness to adhere to the training regulations.
- A nonrefundable registration fee of 15000Xaf