- April 12, 2020
- Posted by: webadmin
- Category: Economics, Entrepreneur, Innovation, International, Opportunities, Startups, Uncategorized, updates
A CALL FOR COUNTRY COMMUNITY MANAGERS
In line with the objectives of the TENSO African Support Program (TENSO-AS) for Africans, I am delighted to announce to the general public that we are currently in need of Country Community Manager across Africa. The TENSO African Support Program (TENSO-ASP) is an initiative of TENSO, designed to train and facilitate the funding of 5000 entrepreneurs and the recruitment of 5000 corporate administrators across Africa by 2025. This is a tailored training of Entrepreneurs and Corporate Administrators; a commitment of TENSO to promote enterprise creation and corporate leadership; enhancing business productivity and boosting economic growth across Africa, while creating employment opportunities for young people. At the end of the training, TENSOpreneurs with viable business ideas will have their businesses funded, while those trained as corporate administrators will be placed to various job opportunities across Africa.
THE ROLE OF COUNTRY COMMUNITY MANAGER
- The Country Community Manager will be in charge of coordinating activities related to the TENSO AFRICAN SUPPORT PROGRAM (TENSO-ASP) in his/her country.
- He/she will manage and supervise a TENSO-ASP team and assist in the screening and hiring of new team members.
- He/she will ensure that the operational plans and strategic plans of TENSO in relation to the African Support Program are met.
- He/she will prepare and submit reports to the Head Office on progress made. etc.
- University degree in Business Administration, management, or any relevant field.
- At least 2 years working experience in similar position.
- Good ICT skills.
- Should have critical skills to analyze and interpret basic accounting data and possess basic budget preparation skills.
- Good diplomatic and interpersonal skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to coordinate teams and be a self-starter.
- Good leadership and administrative skills
- Ability to network and maintain a good working relationship with other stakeholders in the industry and the country.
STATUS: Administrative Volunteer/Employment
REFERENCE 1: www.tenso.cm
REFERENCE 2: www.facebook.com/tensocam/
Send your application to; email@example.com
Ngwa SHU Princewill
Managing Director, TENSO